Search results

1. BronxGirl

Need a toilet for 12" Rough in with 4 3/8" pipe boxing

Installed the Connelly today with Dad's help (the the Video of Jamie Love installing the toilet!... he makes it look sooo easy). We took longer than Jamie to install it. It took us a while to get the toilet bolts seated well since the flange was a little worn near the bolt holes, and dad...
  2. BronxGirl

Thanks for the tip.. Do you find that the gerbers work well? and are generally problem free?
  3. BronxGirl

Now I am seeing that there are some bad reviews of the connolley.. sigh... notes that the flushes don't flush clean. Does anyone have experience? I don't want to spend $600 bucks on a toilet if it isn't going to work well. It may be worth taking the chance on the Aquia...
  4. BronxGirl

Thanks or the tip. It seems that there are very few toilets made any longer that are mounted more than 1 inch from the wall.. sigh. I am hoping that the Connelly will work. Looks like the Aquia may or may not, but it would be a tight fit, and I am having trouble returning the Entrada that I...
  5. BronxGirl

yes... we don't have a ton of expertise. But after the third replacement it is working worse than ever. It is a cheap home depot toilet and has been a constant headache since it was put in. So I am hoping that if I get a quality toilet it will work better.
  6. BronxGirl

Looking more an more as if it would be easier...but would take a professional plumber and a carpenter rather than a simple installation job for my Super (Daddy : ) I wasn't there when the contractor put the pipes in, but I believe that the pipes under there run to the toilet and to the...
  7. BronxGirl

I did a little research and found that the Toto Rowan and Toto Connelly both sit at least 5" from the wall. Also looked like Gerber Ultra Flush may work And American Standard Cadet Right Height. Did I miss any? Rowan seems affordable, but I have seen some complaints about the push button...
  8. BronxGirl

I was so excited to install my new Toto Entrada toilet, and was dissappointed to find that it wouldn't fit because the base the toilet is too wide (even though it is supposed to be a compact toilet, and is a two piece). The bolts are 12" from the wall, but I have a 4 3/8" skirt that covers...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks