Search results

1. cootcraig

Request for comments on well pump and tank selections

My hope was that the irrigation could be used over the summer and then install the PK1A kit in the fall. Your suggestion of installing the PK1A with current pump sounds like a good idea.
  2. cootcraig

No pressure tank. Water depth 24ft. when the zone started, and at 26 ft. when the sprinklers shutdown with pump powered. I didn't put the sprinkler system in and don't know the flow rate. Eventually I will redo the sprinkler zones to match the well output. Agree.
  3. cootcraig

Information on the well: Yield of 7-8 gpm. I measured over a 1 hour flow test. 7" casing depth of well: 40 ft. depth of pump: 36ft. depth of water 23 ft. current pump is: Myers Pentair Water "The Rustler" Model #: 3NFL102-20-P4-01 1 HP. 20gpm. 3 Wire. 230V. single phase. The well is used to...
  4. cootcraig

Grundfos vendor?

Thanks. The well pit is currently set up with 3-wire and a safety switch. The web site you referred me to has a Shakti QF2-9 for half the price of the Grundfos.
  5. cootcraig

Grundfos vendor?

A quick update. I got a call back from envisupply.com with a quote. The only oddity is they are substituting a Franklin control box.
  6. cootcraig

Grundfos vendor?

I plan to replace the submersible pump on my property. I will do the install myself. It's a shallow well, 44 feet deep. I live in SE Colorado. I am looking for a Grundfos submersible pump and matching control box. SP 10S05-9 1/2 Hp 230V 3 wire motor I'm having trouble finding vendors for this...