Search results

1. Rich F.

Rattling Navien

Navien 240 Combi. When making DHW for a bath or shower, temp on the unit shoots up to 160-180 and it makes a high pitch whistling and rattling. I popped the cover off and the rattling seems to be coming from the heat exchangers. Unit has been working fine for a few years and flushed once a year...
  2. Rich F.

Navien Condensate Drain Leak

Have a Navien NCB-210 that's been running well and Dana helped me tune last year. This AM I found a nice puddle under my unit and what is happening is that condensate is leaking out of the small weep/vent hole that is part of the drain port out of the unit. I pulled all the piping, checked for...
  3. Rich F.

Navien not playing nice with Air Handler

I posted an earlier thread here trying to tune my Navien NCB-210. Dana was a huge help and I got it to a good spot where I had supply temp at 140, getting good condensation and long burns, except for my fin tube zone. I was happy with everything, except now I'm seeing a new issue. When the...
  4. Rich F.

So my plumber forgot to mortar my shower pans...

...any options short of ripping everything out or cutting a hole in the ceiling below the pan?
  5. Rich F.

Question about split ring/threaded rod/plate pipe support

Sorry in advance for the simple question as I'm just a DIY. I have a Navien condensing boiler that was installed with a whole home renov. a few years ago. The GC/Plumber who put in the unit...lets just say didn't do a great job with supports of the plumbing under the Navien. So the entire...
  6. Rich F.

Navien NCB-210- Water Temp?

Question about what my hot water temp should be on this boiler with the following specifics - 2700sq. ft. house. Two floors. House is located in Long Island, NY. -House is new construction so insulated very tight across the board, Andersen 400 windows and well insulated Thermatru doors. Three...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks