Search results

1. cab1960

Fixture units question...

How would the fixture units be counted in the following situation: a shower room in which there are two shower fixtures and a soaking tub (which drains to the floor), all of which are drained through a single floor drain....Would this be counted as 1 fixture (a shower albeit a big one), or would...
  2. cab1960

Are PVC unions allowed in a kitchen sink drain line?

Have an island sink that I would like to plumb with a PVC union in the cabinet so that I could more easily remove the trap and AAV all together as the AAV is tight between the sink and upper part of the cabinet and will be a pain if/when I need to change it.... I know that the trap is considered...
  3. cab1960

No clean out necessary?

As the title states, is there no clean out necessary in this double lav plumbing, for example, right above the double fixture fitting?
  4. cab1960

Horizontal double wye for two sinks...kosher?

Is this configuration code (any?) compliant?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks