Search results

1. ejg

Trap arm size vs. santee size

I searched the internet but couldn't find an answer. Can you connect a smaller trap arm to a larger sanitary tee opening? The sanitary tee opening to the trap arm is 2" but the decorative trap arm, which serves a lavatory, pedastal sink is 1 1/2". Is this going to be a problem?
  2. ejg

Toilet offset from stack question

See attached drawing. The plumber working on our renovation of a 1950 home says you can't offset a toilet from the stack. It has to line up right in front of the stack. It can't be set at an angle, or offset like I want to do to allow for a larger sink. I already moved a closet wall to give the...
  3. ejg

1950 Renovation Questions

Renovating a home built in 1950. I marked up part of the original piping draft, attached. This job is in New Mexico under 2012 UPC. Right now, I need to know if I can go from 2" drains to 1 1/2" vents and then back to a 2" vent through the roof. I read somewhere that you can't go from one size...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks