Search results

1. dan411

Best way to remove this faucet drain?

I ended up cutting it out and was much easier than I originally assumed. Thanks all for replies.
  2. dan411

Plumbers- your preference for tub and shower valves/ faucets

I am in the process of of a shower remodel and installed a delta r10000 valve per the recommendation of my father in law who is a builder/contractor. General online consensus agrees with him, seems to be a favorite due to durability and ease of install. I just chose my trim and was a tough...
  3. dan411

Best way to remove this faucet drain?

Hi All Wife brought home some new fixtures, thought it would be an easy 1 hour job I've done before until I noticed that the wonderful builders of my tract home not only welded the P traps, but there is what I am assuming is a vent installed in the way as well. My first thought was to cut out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks