Search results

1. SuzanneB

1st Time Homeowner Well Woes

Thank you for the input. As far as where the injection takes place (for both the chlorine/h2o2 (oxidation) and soda ash (ph)) I'm wondering how to go about this. Some places state it should be at the well with an injection system and others in the house. I'd of course prefer to do something in...
  2. SuzanneB

Hello all. Just had a plumber come over because of the concern with how short the time was between the pump coming on. He adjusted the pressure in the tank and we re-ran the test. It's now a little over 60 seconds between "clicks" and a little over 8 gallons. So I think at least that part is set...
  3. SuzanneB

I'll need a 2nd person to help me with this as the faucets are upstairs and the tank is downstairs. As soon as I have the answers I'll repost. Thank you again!
  4. SuzanneB

Thank you for your response. Does the distance to the house and the size of the pump itself have anything to do with this? Our original well was drilled right in front of the house not more than 50 feet, so the pump was purchased to accommodate that distance. When the 2nd well had to be dug so...
  5. SuzanneB

Let me start by saying I've been scouring the web to try and figure out what to do for my water situation. Only finding bits and pieces that pertain to me I thought it best to just lay out my situation and see if I could get answers here. I am CLEARLY not a plumber so I'll lay out as much...