Search results

1. T

Noob H2O Heater Q

Ok, Back-to-back National Champs in 07?:D The heat source is not decided yet, but already leaning away from the LP heater I have. I'll be doing more research on that. Whatever I go with it will be geared toward efficiency and increased sellability and yes, economy (mine). With the real...
  2. T

Noob H2O Heater Q

Thanks Lakee, Nice to hear from someone in the land of the pre-season #1 Buckeyes. I live in Maine but I still bleed Scarlet & Gray. 84 Grad of CTI, couldn't hack the math for the OSU engineering stuff.:D GO BUCKS 2007 National Football Champs
  3. T

Noob H2O Heater Q

Yup, that's what I was doing wrong alright. Don't know if Cass missed a window or what but, I came up with 206.3 sq ft for a net wall area of ~914 sq ft. Thanks guys,
  4. T

Noob H2O Heater Q

Thanks Cass! Makes way more sense than my result. Math was never a strong subject for me but this one has me scratchin my head sumpin awful. Maybe one of the pros can show me the error of my ways. Tim
  5. T

Noob H2O Heater Q

OK, HL Calc is driving me nuts. I keep coming up with a NEGATIVE net wall area. No matter how many ways and times I measure it up I keep coming up with gross wall area of 1120 sq ft and 1800 sq ft of window/door area. Now I ain't the sharpest tack in the box but I don't see how you can have...
  6. T

Noob H2O Heater Q

Hi just signed up after finding this forum last night. Seen lotsa good advise already. I'm preparing to install Hydronic under floor heating in my house and from the reading I've done at the Radiantech (sp?) site I understand that you can use a H2O heater to do the job. I intend to install...