Search results

1. Foxwaves

Preventing freezing of an exposed section of sewage ejector discharge line...

I have to run a discharge line from a sewage ejector to a septic tank. About 20' of this is vertically up a stone bluff and I'm looking for freeze-prevention ideas? And advice? I'm hoping to avoid building an insulated box, but not sure what would be best. I don't think heat tape or that sort of...
  2. Foxwaves

Residential sewage basin/pump recomendations?

Looks like I'm going to get a standard sewage pump/basin system for one of my customers and try to bury it somehow in spite of the steep slope and rock. Does this model seem to be of quality and of reasonable price? Is there a better place for me to look? It's for a customer's vacation cabin and...
  3. Foxwaves

Above Ground, Outdoor Sewage Pump System?

Hello Friends, I have a customer with a vacation home built on the edge of a rock bluff. The plumbing drains exit on the bluff side, and the mountain below is steep and of rock. I'm going to install a typical in-ground septic tank and field line in the front yard, which fortunately has...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks