Search results

1. Bronxguinea

I have a couple of HVAC questions

The light gray is a oil base paint because that's what was on it which isn't good with rubber tires it leaves marks so I got Better Life Technology G-Floor Parking Pad Garage Floor Cover/Protector, Slate Grey from Walmart to lay on top they have ridges in them so dirt or liquid easy to sweep or...
  2. Bronxguinea

Well covered the fiberglass up in the return, replaced the one UV light that was out, and found the ez trap was run underground to the outside so capped the opening with a screen inside it being it was wide open pipe
  3. Bronxguinea

I think the one before this was smaller cause the grille is 20X24 and the top opening of the return looks small for this air handler
  4. Bronxguinea

On both found the pdf owner manuals with model # break down on both FEM4P4200AT on the handler and N4H342AKE100 and both are 3.5 ton 42,000 btus. that's why I figured if it was oversized why not do the garage too. like I said doesn't seem like they people knew what they were doing anyway. Have...
  5. Bronxguinea

http://asm-air.com/airconditioning/what-size-central-air-conditioner-for-my-house/ this is showing in Florida it's not that much over sized ,and I find it hard to trust what's here after looking at the set up for the ez trap and the fiberglass in the return plenum . There's 12 ducts in the house...
  6. Bronxguinea

Ok Thanks but I was in Southern Cali for 6 years wanted to get back to the east coast lol, so I'll cover the fiberglass ,the return in the garage wouldn't have been a big deal being I could have put a return in the base pretty easy but I was also thinking maybe a attic fan instead in it and a...
  7. Bronxguinea

Just bought a house in Florida it's 2150 sq ft 1650 is the house with a/c and the garage is 525 no a/c,it has a 3.5 ton air handler that's dated 2012 . I'm figuring it is larger than the original one cause the air return is 20X24. Ok now for a few questions the return box is lined inside with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks