Search results

1. -TH-

Question about wet venting a toilet and shower

In the sketch below, is it acceptable to have the shower and toilet wet vented by the lav. like that (as long as my distances from trap to vent are within code)? Thanks!
  2. -TH-

Basement bath/laundry DWV diagram. Is it to code?

Hello, I am a DIY'er looking to begin work on adding a bath/laundry to our 100 y/o home's basement. Based on some input from another thread, and also tons of research, this is the latest diagram I have come up with. I live in Zeeland, Michigan so I'm pretty sure we use IPC. Any...
  3. -TH-

DWV review please for a DIY'er planning a basement laundry/bath

Hello all, I would like to add a laundry/bath room in the basement of our 100 year old home. It is right below the kitchen which currently has a sink drain that is not vented at all and goes straight down into the basement floor of the proposed laundry/bath. I believe it connects underground...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks