Search results

1. Z

Moen 87780SL leaking on cold side only

Hello all, I told a friend that I would post this question for her as I was already a member and could do it a lot easier for her. Any way she has a new MOEN Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with High-Arc Spout - Model #87780SL purchased from Lowes or HD, not sure which. When ever she turns...
  2. Z

Getting ready to set toilet.......

Hello, I am getting ready to set my toilet in the basement and I got a question. but first a little background. Bathroom is in the basement on concrete floor, tile is done, and the flange is sitting on top of the tile. The 4" pipe coming out of the concrete is completely cemented in and...
  3. Z

Shower drain questions

Hello, I am putting a shower in the basement and I have some questions on connecting the drain to the p-trap. I had my underground inspection yesterday and everything was good, but I am a little confused on attaching the drain. The drain glues onto the P-trap and once the shower is in place...
  4. Z

Basement Bathroom Venting questions

Hello, And first I would like to say that I am no expert at plumbing. I did work for a builder for about 4 years though, so I am not new to the house building/remodeling game. But to get to my question: I am finishing my basement myself, I have pulled all necessary permits, and I want to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks