Search results

1. Eden

To go tankess or not

When we bought our house 20 some odd years ago we figured we'd go tankless when we had to replace our aged and limping electric 50 gallon hot water heater, but lo and behold with a few minor repairs, it's held out all these years.... Now we've got our soaking tub in place we're once again...
  2. Eden

Stone (often marble) toilet slab questions

I'm looking for someone who knows what a toilet slab is and how one is installed... They don't appear to be overly common anywhere but in New York, where apparently they were required by code at some point in time to retrofit old houses that didn't have indoor plumbing with a toilet on a wooden...
  3. Eden

How to sell an unused plumbing item?

I have an unused, somewhat unusual, plumbing item - an 80" Infinity drain, that I'm looking to sell. We didn't use it, and as we have taken a bit of time with this project, our plans changed to use a preformed pan that has a built in linear drain in the meantime. It was a relatively pricey item...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks