Search results

1. Gary Way

Pump will not cut out after pressure switch replaced

Thanks. I have the pressure running 22 to 42 psi and the tank is 19 psi empty.
  2. Gary Way

Terry, Thank you so much for your insight and comments. One more thing, I reviewed the specs on J series shallow well pumps and I noticed that the 1.5 hp J15S can push 25 gpm at 50 psi, while the J5S can only push 5 gpm at 50 psi. Since I have the largest well troll tank they make, it takes a...
  3. Gary Way

I don't think that is the problem. I purged the water line to the switch. It was fine.
  4. Gary Way

This is a conundrum for me. First, the configuration: I have a Gould J5S (1/2 hp) that draws water from a poly tank (300 gal) and pressurizes the house water system via a welltrol bladder tank ( large- 5 or 6 ft tall). The water is gravity fed to the poly tank from a spring via an underground...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks