Search results

1. vkulesho

Pressure assisted toilet sprays seat

OK. The toilet is installed and flushes great leaving clean bowl (sometimes you have to flush again). The issue with the first one was, as expected, faulty cut hole(s). I spent $500 to have a plumber replace PRV, but as Terry (and SLOAN flushmate website from the link Terry posted) correctly...
  2. vkulesho

Isn't it supposed to be water company responsibility?
  3. vkulesho

Bought the gauge (ten bucks). My pressure is over 100 psi! Now I have a totally different problem that requires a professional. In the end, Kohler may be just fine. That explains some other issues my house had. Thanks, guys, for all your advice!
  4. vkulesho

Tried to turn down the water supply and see if it helps. Refill takes twice as long, but splashing is the same. Spoke to Sloan and Kohler. They told me to get a new bowl (because the only reason can be poorly cut holes) and give it another chance. Kohler guy told me that whatever I got in...
  5. vkulesho

:) That's what my father-in-law told me. He said back 50 years ago when he served on a Soviet submarine they had a toilet that had to have the lid closed before flushing. That toilet had more kick, though. He once saw a new recruit whom nobody had bothered to warn not having done that after...
  6. vkulesho

Thanks. Calling Kohler today.
  7. vkulesho

Are you saying that my post means that water pressure in my house is too high? If that can be the only reason what does water gauge give me? If I determine that water pressure is too high I have to return the toilet anyway, right? Or is there some simple device that I can twist on top of my...
  8. vkulesho

I just installed new Kohler with pressure assist (K3493-47, Flushmate 503)). It puts a powerful swirl that hits the back wall and sprays everything within a foot from the bowl. I don't see anything that I can adjust. Does it mean that I have too much pressure in my house system? If yes, am I...
  9. vkulesho

Is there anything with large drain, great bowl clean, OK with softscrub, and not white?

You reply from the point of view of a technician. A lot of expert advice on this site is from a point of view of a technician. This makes this website so extremely valuable, and also so extremely hard to analyze for an unsophisticated homeowner who deals with realities of everyday life. No, it...
  10. vkulesho

No Nice Way To Say This...

Had similar question. Found answers in https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/best-toilet-for-large-bms.60540/ .
  11. vkulesho

Is there anything with large drain, great bowl clean, OK with softscrub, and not white?

Looks like K-3493-0 is the right answer. Missed it in the https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/best-toilet-for-large-bms.60540/ discussion.
  12. vkulesho

Don't want dealing with cleaning anything, really. Hence, cleaning ladies. I have old toilets. When my relatives from Sweden asked me why I had no brush in any of my toilets I couldn't understand what they were talking about. Told them that they could always flush twice (in our area gallon...
  13. vkulesho

It is a stool issue, though, and Toto's trapways are 2 1/8". Caroma would be my first choice were it not for horrible reviews about poop sticking to the bowl. If no alternatives, I would rather use a plunger than a brush. Is there anything else with trapways like Champion 4 (or wider), but...
  14. vkulesho

Due to certain issues I have to have something that will not clog. However, I don't want to swap a plunger for a brush either. I have no control over my cleaning ladies, so they may use whatever they have at the moment (whether it destroys special coating or not). Plus, my wife really doesn't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks