Search results

1. Rob cerullo

New guy trying to figure out pressure tank

Hey guys want to thank you all your advice was spot on. Took off the switch and the pipe leading to it was clogged with junk. cleaned it out and am good to go. thanks a lot saved me $400.00.
  2. Rob cerullo

ok gat advice - one question - being that the pressure gets up to 90 before the switch shuts off is there any danger to me or the equipment? Right now I have the pressure switch turned off and manually lowered the pressure to 50 told the wife not to turn on the water till I get home from work...
  3. Rob cerullo

Ok so I used the old pipe on the new switch. I will check the nipple tonight. I the mean time here are the pics of my system taken before I changed the switch and the gauge. ']]
  4. Rob cerullo

Hi guys - so I just bought a house with a well. I have not had one before but the inspector told me my pressure tank switch was likely bad because the pressure was over 70. After closing on the house I had a plumber look at it and he agreed I should replace the switch but wanted $375.00 to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks