Search results

1. Larry_David

Replacing Shutoff On Older Trailer

Thanks for those links...but first I have to get the shut off valve replaced, I don't know how much slack I have in the line until I crawl under the house..but I'm not sure whether I could cut the line and use a shark/gator bite....what kind of valve would be best as far as cost effective, ease...
  2. Larry_David

All I see are the initials WC
  3. Larry_David

That's the last one that was installed and it never worked right..the one in the box would work but the ball cock "stem" is too long for these little toilets...so she went with the one that is installed and it never worked right, think it was t adjust properly or something...water would still...
  4. Larry_David

I'll get better pics of the fill valves and flapper kits she has bought a while ago
  5. Larry_David

Guys give me a minute and I will upload some photos.
  6. Larry_David

Guys mother in law needs her toilet shutoff replaced...it's in a double wide trailer...not sure of the year but I think '95 or so...her toilet was constantly running , so she would use the shut off when not in use, then when it need flushed, valve turn back on...obviously this and the fact that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks