Search results

1. Heatmiser

Reviving an old well

Well folks I think I am about to give up. I was able to get the pipe cleaned out to a depth of a little over 3 feet. I am thinking it may be filled with concrete. This picture shows my son with the pressure washer wand stuck down the hole. What is confusing to me though is all the crap that...
  2. Heatmiser

Reviving an old well

Shop vac....probly not, rent a trash pump hmmmm?
  3. Heatmiser

Reviving an old well

Do you suppose I could get some water down the hole and stick a pipe say 2 " PVC down into the slurry and cap the top and lift the debris out of the hole? It would be like when you stick a straw in a glass of water then put your finger on the top sealing it off lifting it out full of water. I...
  4. Heatmiser

Reviving an old well

I appreciate all the responses...trying to keep everyone informed of my progress. I know some people ask questions and they never return to give follow ups. Now just trying to decide to use industrial sized air compressor as mentioned....or water ??? Called rental place and they say 180 cfm 110...
  5. Heatmiser

Reviving an old well

Yes the green circle is 3 inches inside across.........3 1/2 outside across. Update this is what I found today....now I am baffled looks like a flag pole or something.. What is going on here ????
  6. Heatmiser

Reviving an old well

Thanks for responding... I am assuming that I would have to blow air around the outside of the center pipe to get the debris out. There would be no need to blow down center pipe correct ? Center pipe probably has a foot valve that would not let air pass to through the pump? So if I rented large...
  7. Heatmiser

Reviving an old well

OK..... I got one picture up guess that's good enough for now. I do not know very many particulars about this well. I am trying to bring it back to life to water my garden. Hopefully I can get some ideas on at least where to start. I am thinking this may have been the main well for my house as...
  8. Heatmiser

Reviving an old well

Hello all....first time posting here. First of all I would like to say I enjoy taking on challenges including researching and all that. I think this time I may need to reach out to some for some help reviving an old well. I will try and post a couple of pictures now. The casing is 3 inches inside
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks