Search results

1. C

water pump constantly running

Thanks guys. Appreciated the help.
  2. C

Sorry, new home owner and all that. Sure sounded like it was running a lot but perhaps I became hypersensitive to the pump after I replaced the switch. Did what you recommended and sure enough got about 9.9 gallons out of the utility tub faucet. So, eventhough the tank says 32 gallons it...
  3. C

Ran a series of tests and have concluded that there is no leaks in the system. Didn't run water with all the toilets off for a period of four hours and the needle didn't budge. One by one I ran scenarios with a single toilet on at a time. In each instance the psi held. So, it's not the...
  4. C

Turned off the main water for four hours. The needle didn't budge in that entire time. Does that definitively say that the pressure leak is occuring inside the house, or could it still somehow be caused by the water pressure tank? If it is coming inside the house, how would I go about...
  5. C

running pump Okay. tonight I will turn off the main water after the pump for several hours and see if I get any drop in pressure what-so-ever. As for the cut in pressure, I have it set currently for 29. Was thorough and made sure that all the water was drained first. Also, I replaced the...
  6. C

Have an issue where my submersible water pump is constantly running. By constantly I mean that two toilet flushes will set the thing off. Sometimes I haven't used water for quite a while yet the pressure tank will start filling up (it's a bladder style: Well X-trol Wx-203). It seems...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks