Search results

1. monkeyman9

Is there an in-duct fan to replace a bathroom ceiling fan?

If you want quiet, try the Panasonic fans. Have had great luck with them. Use a time so you don't forget them on.
  2. monkeyman9

Cracks forming next to plastic Uponor fittings

My town water has no chlorine amazingly. Its town well water through UV sterlizer. None if my pipes or rings get any sun. Which is why im surprised the 1in hot rings are getting pretty yellow. All basement with covered windows and LED lights maybe 30 min a day. In rhe barhroom burried in bath...
  3. monkeyman9

Cracks forming next to plastic Uponor fittings

Is it normal for the rings to yellow? Just saw this thread because I've been repiping with rolls of red and blue uponor pex-A I have. I needed to buy another roll of 3/4 blue and couldn't find it. I have rolls of red 1/2, 3/4 and blue 1/2 all from 2016 still. All seem ok. But I think I'll...
  4. monkeyman9

Single to Double Bathroom Sink with 1.5" drain/vent

I currently have a single sink on my 2nd floor master. Hoping to convert to a double sink while the vanity is out to fix another issue. Piping is all 1.5". No drains above this on the vent up to the attic. Is the layout in my pic the right/best way to do this? Should either of the Wye's be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks