Search results

1. P

Are torque arrestors necessary?

toulene and cycle stop valve thanks Bob & the valveman. regarding tape, all I have heard is that electricians tape contains "toulene" (sp?) which some states forbid. (Per "Merrill Corp" makers of torque arrestors) the cycle stop valve sounds neat. I'll ask my next installer about it...
  2. P

thanks for the quick response Bob. This will help me understand the installation failure from the installer's view. I'll check with them regarding the spacing of electrical tape. I wish they had replaced the wire on this new installation --they just cut out the abraided wire and...
  3. P

Are torque arrestors necessary to prevent wire fraying? I just had to replace a 3 year old pump which failed due to frayed wires, and was installed without a torque arrestor. I need help quickly: My well pump (Sta-rite submersible 2000) failed after 2 years, 9 months and a new pump was just...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks