Search results

1. Jim R

Delta 142913 - Problem: Water keep running even when its off

Yep, thanks Randy that was my problem too. You saved me 40 bucks!
  2. Jim R

Concrete or construction adhesive for Lyons shower base

The floor is close to level, not perfectly level. The bottom of the pan has several round feet. Instructions say to use shims to level if needed and apply construction adhesive, which would work, but I am wondering if concrete or mortar is better. It's an acrylic base.
  3. Jim R

Concrete or construction adhesive for Lyons shower base

Should I use some construction adhesive for installing the Lyons shower base on concrete floor in basement, like the instructions say, or should I set it in concrete. It gets screwed to the studs as well. Thanks.
  4. Jim R

Basement shower drain / floor drain

thanks, but there is no sump pump. The drain is located about 5 feet from main stack..which tells me its likely. I am not sure where else it might run to...wherever the gutters run ?(the ends go into concrete around the house). Also I noticed it doesn't have a plug...not sure if that means...
  5. Jim R

Basement shower drain / floor drain

Hi: I had a plumber give me an estimate for a basement shower drain and his idea is to tie in to the floor drain. I thought this was not advised, but I have read where it's OK if the drain goes to the sewer line. My question is, how can I tell that the floor drain empties to the sewer without...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks