Search results

1. Holeshot

Drain pipe, PVC or ABS?

Hello, which 4" drain pipe would last longest and without issues? I see a lot of foam core with a thin wall, it doesn't seem good. I'm guessing running a snake down a foam core can damage the thin wall. ABS doesn't flex much? And if there's seismic movement, the fittings can fail? ABS temp...
  2. Holeshot

P-trap different shapes

Hello, I see different p-trap shapes. Some are like a perfect U shape and some have a tighter radius on one side. Is that to water turbulence to slow down the flow or prevent siphoning the water out of the trap? Laundry p-traps would have more down force than bathtubs. Are certain p-trap shapes...
  3. Holeshot

T&P valve installed off a tee

Hello Plumbers and thank you Terry for having this awesome platform. I hope everyone is doing good and in good health! Question, is it ok to install a T&P valve off this tee ?
  4. Holeshot

Under slab sewer re-pipe

What would be the best way to route the vent pipes and sewer lines under the slab.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks