Search results

1. Mollymoe

Size of non-submersible pump... and tank?

I have a 1200 gal cistern shared with a neighbor who uses the submersible pump. I like the above ground so I can manage maintenance and replacement more easily. From the cistern 8 feet deep the water will need to be pumped (all things considered) 280 feet at 8 GPM (peak). I am in a very mild...
  2. Mollymoe

2 on a 1200 gal cistern, @ pumps?

I have a well with a submersible pump, pumping into a 1200 gal cistern. My neighbor, with whom I share the well and well house, has his submersible pump and water filters installed. I'm ready to install our pump. Our water will have to leave the cistern at a 4% grade going 300 feet (or 15 up in...
  3. Mollymoe

Before the Concrete Cistern is poured...

Hi, I'm new here and new to water system designing. Just bought 5 acres in a dry part of northwestern Washington. I have a 237 foot 10 gpm well with a new 1 1/2 HP submersible pump. I share this soon to be water service with the other 5 acres that was also just bought. They already are building...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks