Search results

1. Zef_66

How to best control well pump and cistern

Thanks. My plan is to just get the house built and everything installed this way, start using it and get the water tested. Since I am using the water and refilling on a constant basis, and the tank will be underground to keep it cool and out of sunlight, I don't *think* I will have any issues...
  2. Zef_66

Thanks for the thoughts pho. Valveman, Thanks! I actually just found the same one and was going to post it here. Those valves look like they will work perfectly for my application. I would rather not have to run power up the hill or even have a battery up there. The lower maintenance I can...
  3. Zef_66

Interesting. I am liking where this is going. I'm not sure how a sprinkler valve works, but would the float valve work just like a toilet tank would? When the water gets low, it opens a valve to allow the water (pressurized by the tank) to fill the tank. When it gets full, the valve shuts off...
  4. Zef_66

Thanks, those are the two options I was looking at as well. But I'm leaning more towards the 24V relay option at the breaker, switched at the tank. I think I could run smaller wiring and be more cost effective. Yes, there would be more of a voltage drop with smaller wiring, but if I am just...
  5. Zef_66

Greetings! So I am just getting started building a house. The first thing to go in was the well. We will have electricity, but not until the house is well under way. So I have been thinking about installing a water tank to pump water into and use by gravity until the house is complete. When...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks