Search results

1. PumpMd

College Football Playoff Predictions

What are your predictions on who is going to win (1)Clemson vs (4)Alabama and (2)Oklahoma vs (3)Georgia I've got Clemson vs Oklahoma going at in the final game Baker Mayfield is undefeated on the road! His competitiveness vs the flu? I don't see him slowing down because of the flu. Lincoln...
  2. PumpMd

Dell XPS 8500 memory and video card upgrade

I had a dell studio XPS 8100 with Kingston hyper x fury that works on speeds to 1333-1866mhz. I now own the Dell XPS 8500. http://downloads.dell.com/manuals/all-products/esuprt_desktop/esuprt_xps_desktop/xps-8500_reference%20guide_en-us.pdf Specs Window 10 home 64bit version 1709 Intel core...
  3. PumpMd

Small Plumbing Lines

I guess I'm just going to show everyone how to design a system to work at lower pressures because if you can't run multiple facets at the same time on 40-60 with a 10gpm pump or better, your plumber only worked on city plumbing lines and he had to learn his lesson the hard way on a well pump...
  4. PumpMd

Water Softener Sizing (Flow Rate)

https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?resources/how-to-size-your-water-softener.16/ (Well water pump systems) Pros: I see alot of Calcium buildup in shower heads,other faucets around the house, and hot water tanks when they don't have a water softener. "Secondary water standards for drinking...
  5. PumpMd

Stuck open check valve in the well

There is one old school trick you can try to get that stuck open check valve to seat back again. This is worth trying for a DIY before you got to pull it up to fix it anyways. Get your drop pipe open first and lower a metal rod down the open drop pipe until you hit the check valve that is stuck...
  6. PumpMd

Simmons "lifetime warranty" check valves & Products

Simmons is one of the only manufacturers that backs it's well products with a Lifetime Warranty. After all, "when your product is better, you can back it better". Proudly Made In The USA
  7. PumpMd

Bill Corey "Starts Per Day" part 1

You have to wait on their web site
  8. PumpMd

Fiberglass tank issues

This issue has been around since fiberglass tanks were invented. This is a WM-25 tank
  9. PumpMd

Aluminum Hi-Flow Water Pump

Here you go DonL. We can discuss about something different. The fun part, putting everything back where it goes after waiting for 9years on my 350Rocket. Motor/transmission is back in the car with my headers, rpm performer manifold(work for now until I make a Holley upgrade), all my brackets...
  10. PumpMd

Old Square D Pressure Switch with built in light

These were used for hard to get to places back in the day. Now days you can use John Guest Fittings and flexible tubing to bring it out away from the hard spot, for easy access to the pressure switch. Listen for the click in the video
  11. PumpMd

Lakos Sub-K sand separators

Here is the link and the article they are taking about in the WWJ. http://www.lakos.com/_literature_178295/LS-304_SUB-K_Brochure
  12. PumpMd

Franklins new thrust bearing rating back in 1988 & 1989

When did Franklin change the length of their motors?
  13. PumpMd

Amtrol's "WellXtrol tank" original tag

This old wellxtrol tank is still working from 1976 or is the last number missing?
  14. PumpMd

MegOhmMeter

What's a good brand that's worth the extra money or a brand that's cheaper but still gets the job done. Franklin said that we finally need to upgrade meters on their VFD's, over 50yrs and never needed one until today. Franklin recommend a Uei Dmeg3
  15. PumpMd

Submersible Motor Snow Cone!

Who can guess right? On why, this Franklin Motor built up with a thick layer of Calcium Background: Open flow into a pond
  16. PumpMd

(New)Merrill Heavy Duty Pressure Switch and Control Box

I think it might be a pain to get to the Run (Dual) Capacitor in the future, since you have little room on a heavy duty pressure switch and when you have heavy gauged wire. (1/2hp Thru 1-1/2hp - 3 Wire Pumps) https://www.merrillmfg.com/product/merrill-pressure-switches...
  17. PumpMd

Iron Sulfite and what it can do to your pump system

I thought people would like to see this. It was a Pro-Source all SS pump with pentek Motor from 09. 6-8yrs when it can plug your pump up.
  18. PumpMd

Flint & Walling

Does this make you want to sell F&W products?
  19. PumpMd

New Gaming Computer I7

Check it out, I dropped it off yesterday for the person but I haven't got to play around with it yet to see what $1900 gets you these days.
  20. PumpMd

Franklin's new Fhoton SolarPak

They also talk about pressure on EPA to revise drinking water standards in this month of the WWJ. http://read.dmtmag.com/i/655200-april-2016
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks