Search results

1. AJSears

Wiring submersible pump

Thank you, I shut the well off, turned on the sink on until there was no more water coming out, let air out of the tank 3 pounds under the LOW number. Then turned the power back on to the well. It ran 40 sec. then shut off. And now the bladder tank sounds 3/4 full. Now things seem correct.
  2. AJSears

Wiring submersible pump

Replaced it with a 44 gallon. It had a 62, but there were none that large available locally with out special ordering. We added air to the tank 3 pounds under what the high number it said on the switch. (we added 10 pounds) Then when we turned on the breaker, I watched it. I was a little worried...
  3. AJSears

Wiring submersible pump

We have water again :)
  4. AJSears

Wiring submersible pump

Thank you so much! I looked up "waterlogged bladder tank" to see how one tests it. Grabbed a hair bush and started tapping it to see if I could tell how full it was/is. The bottom pipe blew off and water started filling the basement. Okay... I figured after the tank is drained in would stop. a...
  5. AJSears

Wiring submersible pump

Question: I replaced a 2 wire submersible pump with a 2 wire plus ground pump. We just wrapped and taped up the ground wire. I worked for 3 weeks, now it quit again. Do you think it was because of the ground wire or something else? Should we have done the ground different? Background: Three...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks