Search results

1. Bill Berry

Converting 110v up to 220v

I have a 1hp 220 volt deep submersible well pump (750 watts). I have a pure sine wave 1000 watt DC-AC inverter. My question is will a 110v to 220v converter with a Soft Starter work? Conversely would an 1100 watt inverter generator do the same? In the event of a power outage would either...
  2. Bill Berry

WH40 Timer - 240v and 120v circuit wiring

Here's what I currently have: Whirlpool 20 gallon (1500 watt element) 120 volt water heater. My old tank was a 23 year old 3500 watt 240 volt water heater. Yes, I'm aware I can change out the WG1573 clock motor in favor of a WG1570. The wiring in the wall is 10-2. This is what I want to...
  3. Bill Berry

Intermatic WH40 Timer and Clock Motor 240v to 120v

I bought and installed a 20 gallon Whirlpool water heater with a 1500 watt heating element. I successfully converted the existing wiring in the panel from two poles to one pole, made the change in the WH40 timer, everything in regards to the water heater works great. Short of changing out the...
  4. Bill Berry

Pside-Kick Kit and Ordering Individual Parts

Not sure whether to post this as a new question or place it here (Pside Kick) , but I bought the Pside-Kick Kit for a new well pump and I wanted to do this right. The mounting kit for his has two clamps and a pair of lag bolts and nuts; one of the clamps is NOT threaded like the other and I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks