Search results

1. flitch plate

Pressure assited toilets: best supply pressure and outflow pipe joint stress

Thanks you, Wise One, and Reach4, for bringing me up to date on the issues (or non-issues, I guess) and correcting some myths of mine. I have a 4" toilet drain recently plumbed with a long sweep into the 4" horizontal main soil pipe, with a couple of AAV's and a roof-terminating vent within a...
  2. flitch plate

Toilet Suggestions for Family of 5

wjcandee ... you are making me gag: that photo shows a toilet brush hanging in the free air, uncovered, dripping onto the floor, smearing against the wall ...
  3. flitch plate

Pressure assited toilets: best supply pressure and outflow pipe joint stress

Folks ... I am unhappy with my low volume gravity assisted toilet (A.S.-Cadet); it simply will not clean the bowel and so requires additional flushes and hand cleaning after use. Since I can't buy a toilet over 1.6 gpf, I think pressure assisted maybe the answer. Considering a Kholer Wellworth...
  4. flitch plate

setting bladder tank pressure; selecting pressure relief valve

My new 55' - 8" casing source water well with submersible pump is a long way from the house. We use a 1/2" Viega manablock pex plumbing set up which is disappointing as it looses too much head .... so I upped the pump pressure to 83 psi (its not operating with about a 70-83 cycle) Immediately...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks