Search results

1. DIYcauseIcant

" A Courtesy Flush never hurt no one.............except for the Paint that needed it done sooner".

" A Courtesy Flush never hurt no one.............except for the Paint that needed it done sooner".
  2. DIYcauseIcant

Trip Lever for 1940's tub

-------------------------------- I have Stamp on Belly # 4 - 7 - 40E 1938 Cast Iron Tub(420 lbs.) that has one just like that.
  3. DIYcauseIcant

1940 House To bear or not to bear.

**NOTE** : Bathroom is small(81" x 89"). Who in the heck is gonna buy 24 Sister FOOT Studs ??? Yeah, you can tell I am a "DIY".
  4. DIYcauseIcant

1940 House To bear or not to bear.

Have gutted out Bathroom Tub down to studs. INstall 100% QWALL-5 Shower. Question. The bathroom stud is smack dab in my way(it lined up even for the OLD Cast Iron Tub Drain). I have no idea if it's a "Bearing" one or not. As I look up behind the Cement board(towards Attic), the Stud goes an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks