Search results

1. Sigo

Recommended settings for Fleck 5600 SXT

Good day, all. I recently moved my water softener (1 tank, 64k grain, Fleck 5600 SXT ,1.0 gpm BLFC, 1-2 people) to a new home. I would greatly appreciate your recommendations on the appropriate settings. We have tested our well water and these are the results: · Uranium 0.035 PPM ·...
  2. Sigo

Moving water softener - Advice please

In 2015, I purchased and installed a water softener for my current home. It is a 64k grain Fleck 5600SXT with a KDF-55 media filter. Nothing has been done except add salt to the tank since we've owned it. We are on city water. I am moving and would like to take the water softener with me...
  3. Sigo

So what size is my BLFC Button?

As I was programming my Fleck 5600SXT, I needed to know for sure the size of the BLFC button. The only markings on the outside of the unit was a hand-written sticker that says 1.0. So I took the button out and noticed that it was partially torn in 2-3 places. I ordered a new one and received...
  4. Sigo

Recommended Fleck 5600SXT program settings

Looking for some advice on programming our 5600SXT. Model: 5600SXT-64M Water Softener Specs: 12 x 48" mineral tank 2.0 cu. ft. high capacity resin 18 x 33" brine tank 2310 brine float salt platform 3/4" stainless steel bypass valve 4 bedroom home with 2 full time adults Water hardness: 400...
  5. Sigo

Replace Uponor Tee

I am in the process of installing a water softener. As part of that, I need to replace a Uponor Tee with an elbow. What's the proper way to remove the expansion ring and then reuse the tubing? . I don't have enough play to just cut out the tubing.
  6. Sigo

WS Location / Plumbing advice

All, I just purchased a Fleck 5600SXT WS and am debating on the best location to install it. It will be going in my basement. Here's a rough sketch (not to scale) of my basement layout with two proposed locations: Here's a picture of the water main (also attached): Here is a picture of...
  7. Sigo

Selection of water softener

We are purchasing a new house and will be on rural water. Would appreciate recommendations on a DIY system. Have been looking at Quality Water Treatment.com but at this point, not sure what to purchase. Attached is a water report. Would like to support a family of five in a 3500 sqf house.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks