Search results

1. David Falk

How to install a wax ring on a toilet with a offset flange

Hudson, I was wrong, the flange I have is exactly like the first picture you posted. I did just like you did and all is well so far. No pictures of it.
  2. David Falk

If the holes in that ring are for the johnny bolts, then this won't work either. The opening we are talking about, is outside of that ring as well. To the right of the right bolt.
  3. David Falk

I had bought a more expensive low profile rubber seal for this job. So I used that, and the new toilet came with a cheap wax ring. So I pulled it apart and molded it around the opening the the main ring didn't cover. It works like a dream so far. I am going to wait a day or so before I caulk...
  4. David Falk

I have the same offset flange. My biggest problem is that it is in my concrete slab. They put the pipe originally too close to the wall. So then they added the offset. my opening is on the right side of where the bowel sits. There is about a 3" X 1/2" of open area above the sewer pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks