Search results

1. ImTinkerbell

Best Toilet for Large BMs

Thank you, that is a good suggestion. I just recently had a pressure-assist toilet shipped for another of my bathrooms, and the first shipment arrived damaged. I understand this isn't uncommon when shipping toilets... especially if one has ever seen the way UPS handles many of their boxes...
  2. ImTinkerbell

Ha ha! Even though my profile says I live somewhere over Never, Neverland, the reality is that the nearest distributor -- as I previously mentioned -- is 165 miles away (one way)... a bit too far of a road trip for me. However, thank you for the moment of amusement. Lately I've felt like I...
  3. ImTinkerbell

The question is where can one obtain a Caroma when they are not sold online, and unavailable within a couple hundred miles of one's residence? I have two family members who fit into this medical situation, and as we recently moved into a tri-level condo with the guest bathroom on the upper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks