Search results

1. JpNH

Finally Replacing My Late 90s No Flow Gerbers And Now Plumbing Questions Have Come Up

Hi, A year or so ago I bought my first house which came with two late 90s Gerber low flow toilets. One of the wasn't too bad after replacing some parts. The one in the main bathroom would clog with one piece of toilet paper. So on a whim, I decided to buy an American Standard Clean dual flush...
  2. JpNH

First House Confused About Parts For Gerber Toilet Help...

HI everyone, If you have a spare moment I would appreciate any help you could provide! I just bought my first house. It came with two Gerber Aqua Saver toilets W28-790. Probably the worst toilet, I have ever used, but I digress. I hope to replace them with Toto Drakes towards the end of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks