Search results

1. Fixit Wannabee

Roof vent clog question

I'll spare you the train of events that led me to conclude that one of my roof vents might be clogged, but here's what's happened when I decided to investigate: per advice on many websites, pouring water into a roof vent can tell you if it's clogged, and also maybe rinse out the debris that's...
  2. Fixit Wannabee

Bio-Clean, Bacteria Waste Eliminator, Bioclean

No fancy linkages - old fashioned rubber plug. I replaced the shoe gasket and drain flange a few months ago, so I know it's all clear there. I got into the tub with my rubber boots today and plunged like heck. A surprising amount of very smelly gray silt came up - like fine sand. After the tub...
  3. Fixit Wannabee

Bio-Clean, Bacteria Waste Eliminator, Bioclean

I know Bio-Clean doesn't provide instant results, and I'm prepared to be patient but... I've been dosing my slow bathtub drain daily (or almost daily) for almost a year, and so far the drain shows no improvement at all. It just gets slower and slower. The pipes are old and mostly cast-iron; the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks