Search results

1. Jklei172

Shared well pump, we are paying fully

They won't let us out of the lease. Its not a problem with the actual holding tank. Water is being uses or going out somewhere. We do want to get a meter and install it. How do I know if its 220 or 115? Most meters that I'm finding for in line are 220. Want to make sure I get the right thing...
  2. Jklei172

Oh and when the well pumps us to 60 and then you can't hear any water flowing anywhere, it loses pressure very slowly. Takes about 40 minutes to lose pressure and then it ticks on again. I can't be sure there isn't a faucet or hose with a slow drip in the barn or barn apartment either. Honestly...
  3. Jklei172

The more we deal with the issue and continue to track our power usage the more we think they are a bunch of liars and trying to hide the fact that we have been paying for their excessive water usage for six months now. Suddenly our daily for the past two days has dropped by 20+kWh and we are not...
  4. Jklei172

The barn does have its own meter. The pump (I hope) is the only thing we power for the barn. We have turned off all the breakers except the well pump and our meter went up 1kwh. Possible that we are supplying their hot water as well? I can turn off the water to the barn via a valve. I can test...
  5. Jklei172

Oh and also when the temps are freezing it cycles less (more like 2-3 times in an hour).
  6. Jklei172

It is always on, shifting slowly from 40psi up to 60psi and then dropping off again. In an hour it cycles about 6 times. If we hear the water running in the pipes it cycles even more. It went through 3 cycles in seven minutes when I heard water running in the pipes. We did let our landlord...
  7. Jklei172

We rent a house on a farm. The house is connected to a well that is about 30 feet from our house. We can see where the pipe goes underground from a sunken area over the pipe. The well pump is in our house and controlled by our breaker box. The well pump is also brand new. When we first moved in...