Search results

1. nrphillip2

Sketch Up Drawing

Last time I asked for help I had a crappy drawing that didn't look good. I've taken the time to really draw this thing out now and would appreciate your feedback. Project/History Bought house 2 years ago. Want to put in a shower in the downstairs basement so I'm breaking into the wall of the...
  2. nrphillip2

No way this is legal toilet vent

So I came across this photo and a similar one both show vent pipe going horizontal below the flood line which would be the toilet rim. I though it had to go vertical or no lower than 45 degrees verticle until xx inches above the flood limit?
  3. nrphillip2

[3D diagram] Basement Remodel Bathroom Help (add shower)

Good Day All, I'm not a plumber. I'm handy and willing to learn. I want to add a shower to my basement bathroom. From what I've read I don't think what is currently in there is up to code due to venting issues. See left picture for setup. anything under the slab is a guess since I haven't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks