Search results

1. djarp

Shallow well pump need help ????

I made the adjustments to the switch the cycle valve rep walked me thru that but I still had problems with the hot water flashing until I removed those water savers. The heater works great and the water stays at a the temperature you set so you dont need as much hot water. I am running 2...
  2. djarp

getting sand in filter

the well is 4 weeks old the casing is 2" gal new and the 1 1/4 pvc inside casing. The 1 1/4 pvc is 2 feet from bottom. When they drilled the well they used a large pump to pump the well. :eek: Im in Florida lots of sand
  3. djarp

getting sand in filter

I have a 30 ft shallow well no foot valve or screen at bottom there is check valve prior to pump, everything runs great but I have a cartridge filter in line prior to the water softner. The cartridge filter keeps getting clogged with slime or fine sand stopping all flow. I have a spin down...
  4. djarp

Thanks for all the help , just to let you know you were correct the extra regulator complicated things so I removed it . I also changed my shower head from saver model to a pegasus rain shower and I removed the plastic flow ristrictors in all shower heads. that took care of the problem with the...
  5. djarp

ok , but when the presure goes down to 40psi the pump comes on ,this change in pressure is what the what the heater senses and shuts down the burner it runs ok once the cycle valve kicks in at 50psi and the constant presure is there.
  6. djarp

Yes its between the house and the tank, its working correctly I watch the presure remain at 50 when the cycle valve kicks in it keeps pressure from droping below 50lbs as the pump runs. until water demand is met. Maybe its because the presure switch is set at at around 42cut on its under the...
  7. djarp

its the initial change when the pump drops it keeps it constanat so it does not drop below 50psi but when the pump does the first cycle it drops below 40 draw down then the csv takes over but he presure goes up to 60.
  8. djarp

from what i have been told the cv valve kepps the pump from cycle so often , the problem with the tankless water heater is that it senses the change in the presuure from 40 to 60 psi and it shuts the burners off. the presuure must be constant. This is what I was told by the mfg (Bosch). They...
  9. djarp

Thanks for the help , the pump seems to be keeping up with demand after I changed the location of the cycle rate valve. I have removed the plastic regulators in the shower heads as per the advice of the tankless water heater company it seems to have helped with that issue, Im only wating for a...
  10. djarp

cycle valve installed ?????? :confused: I installed the cycle valve csv1 50 psi , but i cant seem to controll cycle on pump . when shower is on I get great pressure an the hot water problem with the tankless system was corrected ,even on outside lines checked at 50psi , " but pump cycles on...
  11. djarp

cycle Stop or pressure regulator????? :eek: what is the difference between cycle stop valve and a pressure regultor valve
  12. djarp

The pie is 1/2 to the faucets and the presurized tank is 82gal, the flow gets pretty low when two faucets are turned on at the same time. I just exchanged the pump to a 1hp and it seems to keep up the water demand at the shower but the tankless heater seems to cycle on & off to cold ,I have to...
  13. djarp

I just installed a 1/2hp flowtec jet pump, but when I use more than one faucet the flow goes down the hot water heater is tankless and the unit shuts down when the water flow changes. :confused: The tank is 82gal and is set to 38lbs the pressure switch is set to 40/60 the well is 30ft deep...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks