Search results

1. Guyh

Takagi tk4 no hot water issues

Thank you, i will swap the 3/4 rigid with csst to eliminate elbows
  2. Guyh

About 12' 3/4" with 4 elbows. It comes off a 1 inch line with 20 feet to meter and 2 elbows
  3. Guyh

The gas supply is 3/4", and only the water heater and furnace use gas. It started this befor the furnace was turned on for the winter I have checked for obstructions and see nothing
  4. Guyh

Will take pictures later, attaching a drawing of how its installed. What are some of the issues that could cause the problem I have described? Why would the blower slow down when I open more hot water points? Venting installed is pretty straight forward, I also left the old pvc exhaust vent from...
  5. Guyh

It is the first section of stainless exhaust vent coming out of the unit, back draft damper and condensate catcher. (nova vent 2nvvd4)
  6. Guyh

I have recently installed a tk4-in-ng Worked great for two weeks and then ended up shutting down and giving the error code 991 for abnormal combustion I reset it and it does ok a for a couple weeks then does the same thing I have adjusted the back draft damper because I noticed an unusal...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks