Search results

1. processengr

Best direction/alignment of mini split lineset

Hi, Questions for the experts, putting in a minisplit (MrCool) is the line set best routed like this picture, or should it go down the wall vertical 1st then horizontal?
  2. processengr

Single to double sink vanity - two P Traps with two AAV?

There is an existing roof vent house was built to code 1981 it is a single drain behind a nicely tiled wall I don't want to open up the wall the vanity is a 60 inch 33 inches between sinks drawers in the center about 6 inches clearance behind the drawers
  3. processengr

No responses...is it that bad?
  4. processengr

Hi! I have read posts/lurked in this forum for years, getting good advice from Terry and HK (bought a Kohler Villager tub based on this forum) and others! I have a question that I could not find discussed in the numerous posts about replacing a single sink lavatory with a double, and hacking...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks