Search results

1. DBA

MCM remodel, Aquia one piece or?

I've just heard great things about the Totos.
  2. DBA

MCM remodel, Aquia one piece or?

Planning on a G500 for the master. For the hall bath we want a dual flush, thinking one piece for ease of cleaning. Is the Aquia a good choice or is there another Toto model to consider?
  3. DBA

Arm mounted diverter, bad idea?

I like the look of that Kohler setup so much that I'm changing mine. Going to use the Hyrodrail S with the Speakman shower head for the fixed location. For the handheld, I assume you like the Kohler? I'm thinking of using the 4 way Stillness/Purist as I'm using the Stillness stacked valve trim...
  4. DBA

My idea is to put in a really strong, commercial grade Speakman head for me in a fixed position, and let her put the head on the slider where she wants it when she's sitting down. The configuration I'm doing will only cost about $200 more than just having a handheld slider since it won't require...
  5. DBA

I was thinking of doing this, but will substitute one of the better all brass Speakman heads for the fixed location
  6. DBA

Looks nice, so I'm assuming there are no flow issues with this setup?
  7. DBA

Thanks, not looking to do anything fancy, this is just a pop-up valve that switches between the fixed and hand held head.
  8. DBA

Thanks, if the diverter is just switching between heads, how would a thermostatic valve even know something changed? The valve is installed upstream from both heads.
  9. DBA

Looking at putting together a system with a fixed Speakman shower head and a handheld on a slide bar. Speakman makes a combo, but I was going to put my own together so I can use their better head. The diverter valve is a 2 way Speakman, so only one head would be used at a time. Will this work...
  10. DBA

Looking at putting together a system with a fixed Speakman shower head and a handheld on a slide bar. Speakman makes a combo, but I was going to put my own together so I can use their better head. The valve is a 2 way Speakman, so only one head would be used at a time. Will this work well or am...
  11. DBA

Mid-century modern

Actually that was at the top of my list, thanks!
  12. DBA

Mid-century modern

Looking for toilet with CEFIONTECT and double cyclone or better that can be adapted to a 10" rough in. Any particular style that would fit best in a MCM home?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks