Search results

1. DSWalter

Advice on Bladder tank

Thanks for the info, Reach4. I think I will try another tank. Actually, I don't know where the well is. I cannot find a casing anywhere. The people who lived here sometime before we came must have added our downstairs bathroom and I know there is a cistern under there and think the well might be...
  2. DSWalter

Advice on Bladder tank

Have been working on the pump again today. I have drained the tank and have no air pressure at all which would indicate to me that the air bladder is gone. Also, I put air into the tank and then tried to refill it. When I did so, the pressure at the air valve continued to climb and went to 35...
  3. DSWalter

Advice on Bladder tank

Thanks much everyone for your help! I guess I have my work cut out for me.
  4. DSWalter

Advice on Bladder tank

Well, I am not sure about the nozzle, but there are two pipes to the pump.
  5. DSWalter

Advice on Bladder tank

Actually, the gauge at the pump says 38. I checked the tank and it says 29. The pump is a jet pump above ground. The gauge does stay up to about 38 when the pump is off and there is perhaps a couple of gallons of water when it is off.
  6. DSWalter

Advice on Bladder tank

I took the line from the pressure switch to the pump and it is clear. I will check the air pressure at the tank. Thanks for your advice!
  7. DSWalter

Advice on Bladder tank

The pressure will not go above 40. However, the pressure at the tap and shower seems fairly normal. If I turn the pump off there is no water at all.
  8. DSWalter

Advice on Bladder tank

Hi! I have a very old Meyers pump with a Goulds V60 pressure tank. Tank was installed in 2001. The problem I am having is that the pump will not shut off. It did the same thing last year so I bought a new gauge and 30/50 switch. These did not fix the problem. I also drained the tank and checked...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks