Search results

1. mpilihp

Looking for advice/info on implementing a new well

Ok so my point is its ok for those wells, my concern with PVC and what little understanding / experience I have with making /breaking pitless adapter is Im afraid it could put stress on PVC and break it... Ill discuss with the installer and let him decide, and if he doesnt want to do it then...
  2. mpilihp

Hi thanks for the link, I know what your talking about now! ~ Phil
  3. mpilihp

Ok but just curious what about driven well point type wells they are all galv steel...
  4. mpilihp

Thats another good idea thanks, yes the culvert is thick but only in space as im sure much of it is hollow. Ive got several good options/ideas to talk to the contractor about using to put a submersable pump at the bottom. Thank You ~ Phil
  5. mpilihp

Hi can you share a link to a tank adapter as I do not know what that is. Thanks ~ Phil
  6. mpilihp

Hi thanks for the link I think that idea would work well but I would probably use a galvanized pipe instead of plastic. The whole article is interesting, we do not have bore hole drillers up here in Maine.
  7. mpilihp

Hello, how about pitless adapters, are you aware of any that would be long enough to go through a black plastic culvert pipe, Im guessing the wall could be 2 in thick. Thanks ~ Phil
  8. mpilihp

Hi so looking at this document are you saying above the pump I would put a tee and put one of the WBB075 orifices on? This would allow a small amount of water to drain back down correct? When the pump runs does it also allow water to excape or is because it is under pressure water cannot then...
  9. mpilihp

Hi thanks the original contractor stated that is how its done, I have since read info online about using a diverter valve but I am not a plumber and do not know anymore than that. The other contractors do not do submersibles so they do not know either. My camp is remote in a small town and...
  10. mpilihp

Hello I am trying to install a well at a camp with the intent that it have the capability for drain back into well as we are in Maine and with frequent power outages I cannot rely on heat tape. That said the standard drilled well option is out because of price, I got quotes from 3 drillers...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks