Search results

1. Kate327

Cost New Oil Tank

Average cost 200 gal inside oil tank replacement??
  2. Kate327

Buderus Boiler Leak

Thank you…so frustrating trying to get things done right…if I didn’t snap a picture still would not be addressed…
  3. Kate327

Buderus Boiler Leak

what is that section of the boiler? And its a hot water boiler about 10yrs old.
  4. Kate327

Buderus Boiler Leak

Should this be fixed. See picture leak and corrosion top section Technician did annual Cleaning never addressed this issue. I wasn’t there my nephew took the picture while guy was working.
  5. Kate327

Nest Thermostats & older thermostat 6 Zone Boiler

**Update I wanted to thank those who replied. The issue was an airlock effecting the two zones w old thermostats was just a coincidence. One of those zones effected had work done over the summer. And was left w an airlock we didn’t discover til cold weather. So the 3 Nest thermostats had...
  6. Kate327

*** I was able to determine that the thermostats are getting power. Used old voltmeter forgot we had. Came up 26. volts...
  7. Kate327

Thank you we’re just perplexed as to how everything worked fine. Then w hook up the 3 Nests all good for a couple weeks. Than today the two zones w the older stats aren’t working. Can’t be a coincidence...
  8. Kate327

Thank you so much for that info. Unfortunately I'm not that well versed in those kinds of repairs. I will have to call someone tomorrow for help. What bugs me is the two zones (w the older thermostats) that are not working have had no alterations and had been working fine. The (3) Nest...
  9. Kate327

this is a picture of the older thermostats. the new Nest thermostats don't use the black wire
  10. Kate327

We recently replaced our some of our older thermostats and installed Nest thermostats on 3 of our 6 zones in the last month or so. (zone 6 is hot water) Everything was working great. The past week the 2 heating zones which do not have Nests installed aren't heating. The thermostats seem to be...
  11. Kate327

Are these shut offs??

Terry any hints to loosen them up. I tried Wd40. no difference. Almost feels like the plastic knob is going to break if I put more force on them. Thanks again!
  12. Kate327

Are these shut offs??

Are the plastic knobs supposed to turn?? Seem very stuck and not sure direction to keep trying to turn??? Thank you!!!
  13. Kate327

***Kohler Shower Valve replacement ***HELP

Thank you but I had removed that C ring after the picture...
  14. Kate327

***Kohler Shower Valve replacement ***HELP

I am trying to replace a one handle Kohler shower valve originally installed in 1993. The valve however has a brass base (replacement is plastic) which attaches to the brass valve seat in the wall. The two issues are the decorative chrome collar that is shown to slide off the valve (on all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks