Search results

1. bigbillsd

Weak Flushing Drake

I drained the bowl of all water and then poured half a gallon of ZEP Calcium, Lime and Rust stain remover down the overflow tube, let it sit for two hours and filled the tank, where upon all sorts of crud started showing up in the bowl. I flushed it down twice and then drained the bowl of...
  2. bigbillsd

Weak Flushing Drake

both are about 6 months shy of 10 years old. I am guilty of waiting till morning. I am going to run out and get some vinegar and let it set overnight. I will also look for some food color to see where that goes..
  3. bigbillsd

Weak Flushing Drake

Both are the same 1.6G toilets except the one that flushes is the regular (short) height bowl. I attempted putting a snake down the bowl drain and I am thinking there is a pretty sharp right angle in there as it gets stuck till I am able to spin it and push hard. Sure wish I could find an...
  4. bigbillsd

Weak Flushing Drake

I installed two drake elongated toilets back in 2005, one tall, one short. They worked exactly the same for many years. Now years later the tall one doesn't flush well unless I hold down the flush handle for 2 -3 seconds for solids, and at least 1 second for liquids. (basically to get more...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks