Search results

1. Wyatt

Introduction, and a question.

Thanks hj. I think I left out an important part of this scenario. This is a constructed wetlands septic. I've found bits and pieces of info around the net. I was just looking for someone who may have some firsthand troubleshooting experience with this particular type of septic system. The area...
  2. Wyatt

Thanks for the info PC. But I don't think that's my problem per se. The home is not a vacation home (always been a primary dwelling). There are 8 homes along the road where mine is located. The reason for the the wetlands septic is perhaps due to the karst region of this area and a river below...
  3. Wyatt

My name is Wyatt and I live in KY. I have recently moved from a very old home to a 10 year old log cabin. I wish I found this site back when I was remodeling my older home's kitchen...but that's all over now. However I do have some things, plumbing wise, to do at the new home. I noticed the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks