Search results

1. Ogre

Understanding Google + View Counts - How many is alot

same goes for "shower curb india" but not "shower curb canada"
  2. Ogre

on-topic side note, if you google "shower curb", you're not even on the first page but if you google "shower curb austrialia" you're top dog.
  3. Ogre

all links and images track. an image will 'track' when it is loaded, and a link will 'track' when it gets clicked. this is sort of how google and other ad-driven sites work, it's done with the host/referer components of an HTTP GET and ofter other parts of the http-content-header like with...
  4. Ogre

Cannabis Freedom March to Westlake in Seattle

michigan is getting there in the larger cities. i'm pro "choice" however i also am aware that all things carry consequences.
  5. Ogre

Using an iPhone/iPad on-site

quickoffice is a good tip for this kind of out-of-office/on-site stuff. some other suggestions i would have that are a little bit more recent than 2012 would be onenote and evernote. those should all work without 'data' or internet access... for those with internet access and/or data one could...
  6. Ogre

linux/ubuntu

linux is in most everything these days: android is linux, some routers and modems run linux and macintosh's these days are unix-based (OSX). you probably use linux and don't even know it :)
  7. Ogre

linux/ubuntu

running **most** flavors of linux directly off the cd/dvd generally wont show how speedy linux/bsd is compared to windows. maybe a usb3.0 thumb drive would give a better show? if you're interested in trying out ubuntu or debian [which are both linux] i would advise going to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks