Search results

1. B

Hot Tub Wiring

I think I understand now, I have two breakers so the GFCI location can be in either place. I misunderstood, anyway the disconnect/local panel is something I bought at the local big box store designed for Spa installations.
  2. B

Hot Tub Wiring

Yes (to the GFCI) I was told that it had to be line of sight and at least 5 feet from water (basically inside of the tub area edge). The Hot Tub salesman said most inspectors don't ding you for just placing the GFCI in the main panel as long as it isn't inside the house or a locked area, but I...
  3. B

Hot Tub Wiring

I have read a thread in here regarding family dwelling hot tub wiring. I understood most of it, but one item stayed fuzzy and that was the transition from inside NW to Outside THWN. Below is a picture of how I envision doing the cabling. The main panel has 2 pole 60A breaker, my main query is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks