Search results

1. andrewray

Pump system for house and livestock from 40 foot well

Oh, and the well supplies pretty good- I used the afore mentioned pump to pump about 1000 gallons of water from the well over 3 hours, and the level of water in the well dropped only 6 inches, when based on the dimensions of the well, if there was no inflow it should have dropped 5 feet or so...
  2. andrewray

I wonder why the progressive cavity pumps are so much used here for wells when it doesn't seem like they get used for that anywhere else? Another thing I have thought of-- Since I'm running the water line up a hill with a vertical change of 27 meters, could I not build a smallish water tower...
  3. andrewray

Thanks both valveman and Reach4. All of this is good food for thought. I bought a 20€ "vibration pump" yesterday, precisely so I can see how quickly the well refills. If I remember the measurements I made of the well depth and circumference last year correctly, there should be more than...
  4. andrewray

I live in Slovakia, but being American my English is a lot more proficient, so easier to ask this on an English speaking forum: Our house is down in a valley with the back yard running up a hill into a field. There is a well next to the house that is 40 feet deep, with the water starting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks