Search results

1. novaee04

Shower vent, looking for confirmation

Can I wet vent through a sink? How far downstream can it be? Does a bathtub (no shower, just a bath) need its own vent? Thanks Sean
  2. novaee04

Cleanout Question

I know code says you need a cleanout for every bend greater than 45 deg. If I use two 45's with a short length of pipe between them to make a 90deg. bend, do I still need the cleanout? Thanks Sean
  3. novaee04

Shower vent, looking for confirmation

Good Evening, I am looking for confirmation that this is good. I believe that it is, but a second (or third) opinion would be appreciated. This is a shower drain. It goes into a 2" p trap, which wye's into the drain. The other end of the wye is the vent, it goes back, reduces to 1 1/2 and...
  4. novaee04

Is this drain arrangment code OK?

Please see the new arrangement here: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?56698-Is-this-drain-arrangment-code-OK-Update&p=417128#post417128
  5. novaee04

Is this drain arrangment code OK? - Update

I am posing a new thread because I want to make sure people see it. The first one is here: https://terrylove.com/forums/showthread.php?56685-Is-this-drain-arrangment-code-OK&p=417039#post417039 Anyway, based on the comments, I slunk into a corner and licked my wounds for a while, but...
  6. novaee04

Thank you all for the response. I will update and then repost to confirm what i did is OK Thanks Sean
  7. novaee04

Here is the rest of the stack. After going through the floor, the 1 1/2" goes up to a san tee which will come out through the wall to the trap under a sink Blll, I do not follow your comment about the 90 elbows. When you say you cannot use them on the flat, or from vertical to horizontal...
  8. novaee04

Looking for opinion on whether this is code OK or not. It is inch and a half coming down from a sink, and it goes through this to wye into a 2 inch horizontal drain. Ignore the pitch of the short section, I will make sure that is correct. Thanks Sean
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks